Want to join our team? Looking to help kids everyday and work in an exciting place? Leonardo's Discovery Warehouse is for you! We have a small, enthusiastic staff, but always have a need for teachers and program specialists... We also hire seasonal employees for the holidays and summer.
We are currently interviewing for part time Guest Services! We're looking for enthusiastic people who love children and animals!
To apply and for more information, please call 580-233-2787.
Download Application for Employment.
Leonardo’s has always existed through the generosity of others. As a 501 (c)(3) non profit organization, donations to Leonardo’s are fully tax deductible. You may choose to earmark your donation to one of several areas including:
Sponsoring an exhibit, educational program, or event
Providing a family membership for a low income family
Providing an art or science class or museum visit for the school/class of your choice
Providing summer camp scholarships for low income children
Helping Leonardo’s continue participation in the Oklahoma Museum Network
General operating support to help maintain the museum and/or playground
Helping guarantee Leonardo’s will be here forever by contributing to our endowment fund at Cherokee Strip Community Foundation
Including Leonardo’s in your will or another type of planned gift
Donate to Leonardo's online!
Your membership allows unlimited visits to Leonardo's and Adventure Quest for an entire year, plus other benefits and discounts. Learn more about becoming a member!
We love our volunteers at Leonardo's and have many opportunities for people who want to help us enrich and inspire children! We offer lots of fun and rewarding ways to donate your time and talents. Whether you want to spend an hour or two or help out regularly, we have something worthwhile for you to do.
Basic Museum Volunteer
Birthday Party Volunteer
Special Event Volunteer
Workshop/Field Trip Assistant
Art Studio Volunteer
Special Skills Volunteers: face painters; musicians; clowns; etc.
School credit for community service
Student Internships in development, public relations, marketing, etc.
Exhibit building and maintaining
Summer Camp Volunteers
And a little more information to let you know what to expect...
• Let us know you are interested by using our online interest form!
• You will be contacted regarding the opportunities currently available.
• In-person interviews are then scheduled.
• Hours and availability must be determined in order to make the best placement.
• Opportunities for individuals, groups, and school classes
• Formal internships for both high school and college students
• Age of volunteer will sometimes dictate availability of volunteer assignments.
• Junior Volunteers: ages 13-18 years.
• Adult Volunteers: 18+ Click here for the Adult Volunteer Application
• We welcome volunteers of ALL ages and encourage you to apply!!!
• Volunteers can learn about job openings first!
• New volunteers must attend Orientation and Training, Training sessions are held monthly. See the calendar for upcoming training sessions or call 233-2787
Join the Apprentic program! Junior volunteers for ages 13 to 18 years. Register for the volunteer program from the last week of April to mid May, to help with Summer Camp in June & July. Pick up an application at the museum's front desk. We will call the teenager for an interview time.
Learn about our Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities!