We are currently not only accepting essential donations to keep the lights on at Leonardo's, but also looking toward the future with our $2 Million Endowment Campaign.
Both giving opportunities are extremely important to Leonardo's wellbeing.
Your generous contribution will help assure a bright future for Leonardo's and the children of Northwest Oklahoma and beyond.
A look inside how Leonardo's Children's Museum is meeting our mission.
Leonardo's $2 Million Endowment Campaign
As part of our celebration of 30 years of inspiration we are raising money for a $2 million endowment. Proceeds from this endowment would help bring us financial security for many years to come! Contributions can be made online, by check, or by other means by contacting our executive director Tracy Bittle at email@example.com or (580) 233-2787 ext. 1003.
If donating by check please send to:
Leonardo's Children's Museum
PO Box 348
Enid, Oklahoma 73702
General Donation to Leonardo's!
It takes a lot of money to offer the high-quality experience we are known for and funds from admissions and memberships cover less than 40% of our overall expenses. This leaves 60% of our budget that we have to come up with every year by other means.
As a 501 (c)(3) non profit organization, donations to Leonardo’s are tax deductible.